Rubio EasyFlow - F
Rubio® EasyFlow-F is a self-levelling and fibre-reinforced cement-bound levelling material of high-quality aluminium cement, aggregates, additional binders and chemical additives. It is a premixed dry powder developed for flooring and is also suitable for underfloor heating.
- Application: To be applied in one treatment over a thickness of 3 to 30 mm. Smooth the
- self-levelling compound out with a rustproof spatula and vent with a de-aerating roller. It is normally possible to walk over the floor after one or two hours. Subjecting it to a full load is possible depending on local circumstances. The parquet can be laid after 24 hours. Any residual moisture from the self-levelling compound will react with the self-levelling compound.
- Subfloor: Rubio® EasyFlow-F must be applied on a well-prepared subfloor. Dust, grease or weak materials should be removed. The fluidity of the material is very good and provides a smooth surface ready for placing floor covering (such as tiles, laminate, carpets, parquet, etc.).
- Min. floor temperature: +6° C
- Material consumption: ca. 1.75 kg per mm thickness/m²
- Adding water: 18% (4,5 l / 25 kg bag)
- Hardening time: Walkable after 1 or 2 hours. The parquet can be placed after 24 hours. Any residual moisture from the self-levelling compound will react with the self-levelling compound if the addition of water (18% = 4,5 l / 25 kg bag) was exactly fulfilled.