Create a warm and natural look with just one coat!
“A place where you can forget about everyday life for a while and be soothed by the tranquillity of the lake and the relaxing forests; that is what Three Bears is all about.” Three Bears is a relaxation complex in Belarus whose core consists of tranquillity and luxury
. All the cottages are decorated luxuriously and contain everything you need to make this an unforgettable vacation.
In addition to their vacation cottages, Three Bears now also has a restaurant. Both the interior and the exterior of the restaurant were treated with products from the Rubio Monocoat
range. Three Bears explains why: “First of all, we opted for Rubio Monocoat products because they offer reliable protection from outside influences.
In addition, the products also emphasize all the positive features of the wood, like the relief.”
For the exterior wall, Three Bears picked the wood type thermo pine. It was treated with the following product:
Rubio Monocoat Hybrid Wood Protector
, colour Pure
Inside the restaurant, Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C
was used to finish the wooden walls and furniture, some of them combined with a pre-colour
- The bar: Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C, colour Smoke
- Kitchen cabinets: Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C, colour Smoke
- TV cabinet: Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C, colour Walnut
- Oak door: Precolor Easy colour Custom Made & Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C, colour Smoke 5%
- Oak wardrobe: Precolor Easy colour Custom Made & Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C, colour Smoke 5%
- Wooden beams: Precolor Easy colour Custom Made & Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C, colour Cotton White
- Oak panels: Precolor Easy colour Custom Made & Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C, colour Super White
- Oak cupboard: Precolor Easy colour Custom Made & Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C, colour Pure
It was the first time Three Bears worked with Rubio Monocoat products, but they were instantly convinced. The owner of Three Bears, Vadim Grinkevich, explains why: “Usually, when you do this kind of work, there are some problems, like a pungent chemical odour that lingers, or substances that can’t be washed off. But when you use Rubio Monocoat you don’t have those problems, because it is an oil that is made of environmentally-friendly materials.
Plus, you can easily clean the wood with warm water and soap. So, there are only advantages!”
Project details: Three Bears
Product: Rubio Monocoat Hybrid Wood Protector
Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C
Rubio Monocoat Precolor Easy
Smoke, Walnut, Smoke 5%, Cotton White, Super White
Wood type: Thermo pine and oak
Designer: Nosevich Natallia and Nadezhda Zhyvutskaya
Osep Manukian (covering)
Vlad Sokolovsky (photos)
Your Rubio Monocoat project in the spotlight for a month? Wouldn’t that be fantastic?
Send all the pictures of your Rubio project to: email@example.com. Your project will be featured on our website, Facebook and Instagram pages for a month.
The Rubio Monocoat head office